I’m having a hard time keeping up. The phrase “so much to do and so little time” really applies to me right now. I feel like although I’m moving forward and staying afloat, there is a LOT of turbulance and controlled chaos underneath the calm sheen.
And this lack of time is not because of anything really special. I mean other people have similar things going on in their life I’m sure. I mean my stuff isn’t out of the ordinary:
* I go to work and have a butt-load of stuff to do and not enough time to do it;
* I have a part-time handyman business that keeps me busy most weekends;
* because of that, I have projects unfinished or unstarted around my house;
* I’m about
20 (fine!… I’ll be honest) 28 pounds overweight and have little time to get out and ride my bike;
* I have hobbies that I would love to be more practiced in but pursuing them fully would be a luxury.
* And with Blogging U. 101’s Zero to Hero challenge… well, at least I’ve read the emails.
I have a friend who confided in me that she feels like she’s having a mid-life crisis. My immediate thought was “oh crap, she’s not gonna go out and buy herself a shiny, red sports car, dump her hubby and come to church with a 20-something bit of eye candy wrapped around her arm is she?”
Of course, I know she wouldn’t and after talking for a bit she said she just wishes she had more time. Wishes things were… well, here’s what she said.
“I’m so totally overwhelmed with what is absolutely not one single thing more than a normal, everyday life. I just want to simplify so badly.”
Yep… me, too kid. Me, too.
Note: I wish I knew who to give credit to the photo in my featured image. I found it at the website, http://takalimc.blogspot.ca/, but when saving the image saw that it came from tumblr. So to person who took this photo, please I wasn’t trying to rip-off your work without proper attribution.